Vanity Fair Prints
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Earl of Zetland.
- December 4, 1869. "The Most Worshipful Grand Master." $50
- Rt. Hon. Lord Henry Frederick Thynne, M.P.
- Spy. May 26, 1877. "younger son." $50
- Lord Tenterden.
- Ape. August 17, 1878. "The Foreign Office." $50
- Lord Waveney.
- Spy. April 2, 1881. "Suffolk." $50
- Sir Daniel Gooch, Bart., M.P.
- Spy. December 9, 1882. "the Great Western." $50
- Earl of Limerick.
- Ape. July 11, 1885. "a Freemason." $50
- Alderman the Rt. Hon. Polydore de Keyser, Lord Mayor of London.
- Spy. November 26, 1887. "the Lord Mayor." With light transference of text.$50
- Sir Edward Letchworth, F.S.A.
- Spy. October 22, 1903. "The Grand Secretary." With blemishes in margins. $85
- Earl Amherst.
- Spy. March 10, 1904. "The Pro Grand Master." [Illustrated at left] $95
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated October 24, 2016