Vanity Fair Prints
Red Robe Judges
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- The Right Hon. Sir Fitz Roy Edward Kelly.
- November 4, 1871. "The Lord Chief Baron." [Framed] $525
- Sir William Grantham.
- Spy. March 15, 1890. "Mr. Justice Grantham." Light abrasion in upper left. $325
- Hon. Sir Charles Edward Pollock
- Quiz. August 9, 1890. "One of the Family." With stain in top margin. $325
- Monsieur Quesnay de Beaurepaire.
- Guth. February 4, 1893. "As Procureur Général." [Illustrated at left] $350
- Sir Forest Fulton, The Recorder of London.
- Spy. July 9, 1903. "The Recorder." $350
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated October 24, 2016