Vanity Fair Prints
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Sir Edward William Watkin, M.P.
- Ape. November 6, 1875. "The Railway Interest." $35
- Lord Kensington, M.P.
- Spy. September 7, 1878. "a Whip." $35
- Henry G. Calcraft.
- Spy. May 15, 1880. "Board of Trade." $35
- John Francis Holcombe Read, J.P.
- Lib. April 28, 1888. "Father Time." $35
- Sir Myles Fenton, K.B.
- Spy. January 4, 1890. "A Railway Knight." $35
- Captain Francis Pavy. [Illustrated above]
- Spy. May 16, 1891. "Railway Trusts." With calligraphic name below caption. $35
- Sir George Findlay.
- Spy. October 29, 1892. "North Western." $35
- James Thompson.
- Spy. August 15, 1895. "Caledonian Railway" $35
- Rt. Hon. William Lawies Jackson, M.P., P.C.
- Spy. August 31, 1899. "North Leeds." Staple holes in top left margin. $35
- Rt. Hon. Sir Frederick Peel, P.C., D.L., K.C.M.G.
- Spy. December 17, 1903. "a Railway Commissioner." $35
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated October 24, 2015