Vanity Fair Prints
Chancellors of the Exchequer
25% off Cartoons and Caricatures through September 30, 2016
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Rt. Hon. G.J. Goschen.
- [Illustrated at left] Ape. June 12, 1869. "The Theory of Foreign Exchanges." $55
- Rt. Hon. Robert Lowe.
- Ape. February 27, 1869. "An enemy to democracy, yet a professor of liberal principles, which tend to democracy; the combination will one day make him Prime Minister of England." $55
- Rt. Hon. Hugh C.E. Childers.
- Ape. June 19, 1869. "A returned colonist." $55
- Sir Stafford Northcote.
- Ape. October 8, 1870. "He does his duty to his party, and is fortunate if it happens to be also his duty to his country." $55
- Rt. Hon. George Ward Hunt.
- Ape. March 11, 1871. "The fat of the land." $55
- Lord Randolph Henry Spencer-Churchill, M.P.
- Spy. July 10, 1880. “a younger Son.” $150
- Charles Thomson Ritchie, M.P.
- Ape. October 31, 1885. "Sugar Bounties." $55
- Austen Chamberlain, M.P.
- Spy. August 3, 1899. "East Worcestershire." Staple holes in top left corner, in title. $55
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated September 7, 2016