Vanity Fair Prints
[ Index of Subjects | Browse List of Prints | Gallery of prints & maps ]
List of prints
Condition is considered to be "very good" or better, unless noted otherwise. Many, but not all prints have the accompanying text as published in the original magazine or its annual Album. Please feel free to inquire as to the availability of the text for a particular image.
Click on any underlined title to see digital image of print. Contact us to have a digital image uploaded of any print not already illustrated.
Any prints which are unpriced are in our inventory but are currently being conserved. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- Hon. Hamilton Fish, American Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs.
- May 18, 1872. "Consequential Damages." $65
- Hon Charles Sumner, Member of the United States Senate.
- May 25, 1872. "The Massive Grievance." $50
- General Ulysses S. Grant, President of the United States of America.
- June 1, 1872. "Captain, Tanner, Farmer, General, Imperator." $225
- Charles Francis Adams.
- October 5, 1872. "An Arbitrator." $50
- General Robert Cumming Schenck, U.S.A.
- Ape. January 23, 1875. "The United States." $50
- Samuel Ward.
- Spy. January 10, 1880. "Uncle Sam." $95
- Phineas Taylor Barnum.
- [Illustrated above] Spy. November 16, 1889. "Barnum." $175
- William McKinley, The President of the United States.
- Flagg. February 2, 1899. "An American Protector." $225
- Henry White.
- Spy. March 19, 1899. "A Diplomatic Cousin." $95
- Joseph Hodges Choate, The American Ambassador.
- Spy. September 28, 1899. "United States Embassy." $95
[ Subject Index ]
For more information call, write, fax or e-mail to:
8441 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA
(215) 242-4750 [Phone]
(215) 242-6977 [Fax]
©The Philadelphia Print Shop, Ltd. Last updated December 3, 2014